You're Invited! Child Care: Correcting Perception by Acknowledging Impact
Join us on Thursday, September 22 from 12 - 1 p.m. CT for a deep dive into recommendations to empower and uplift child care providers.
During this recorded event you will:
- Learn about the Infant & Toddler Child Care Roadmap project & it’s connection to the PN3 Policy Agenda
- Explore the power of quality child care & the importance of the child care workforce
- Hear from child care providers about one solution they recommend for increasing supply of providers in the state
- Hear from parents, advocates and business leaders about their experiences accessing child care
- Engage in various ways of amplifying the child care providers in your community
The event recording will also be shared out with those who are unable to join us on September 22!
Este evento será traducido en español, para registrar en español oprima abajo!
Learn More: Infant & Toddler Child Care Roadmap
An outline of recommendations for meeting the demand of child care in Illinois
As a part of our policy agenda, Raising Illinois proposed the creation of a roadmap to meet the demand for high-quality child care in Illinois. The Infant & Toddler Child Care Roadmap, led by Start Early, explores various ways Illinois can better meet the needs of families with infants and toddlers through the lens of the state’s child care community.
"We need to invest in early childhood in order to achieve equity and ensure that all young children and families have what they need to thrive."
-Simone Santiago, Director of Raising Illinois
Other Events From Raising Illinois
Haven't joined us before? Check out our Collective Voices event!
Raising Illinois' Collective Effort event brought together 500+ advocates to discuss the challenges infants, toddlers and expecting families are facing today and also the opportunities for change ahead.